----Here is what Cody sent to me via Facebook. It looks like he will be out for a while. We wish him all the luck for a quick recovery!!
1. Tear of the anterior cruciate ligament.
2. A bone contusion with multiple
trabecular micro-fractures extends from the weight-bearing surface of the lateral femoral condyle.
3. A small bone contusion is noted along the posteromedial aspect of the medail tibial plateau.
4. There is abnormal T2 increased signal intensity in the posterior horn of the meial meniscus, most likely due to a radial or longitudinal tear.
5. Moderate - sized joint effusion.
6. Ther is a small amount fluid present in the deep infrapatellar bursa, which may be dur to mild bursitia.
7. Mild intermuscular edema is noted posterior aspect of the knee.